Monday, March 16, 2015

{{guilt free}} Chocolate Cake

Last week we celebrated "My Special Day", which is like a second birthday, so bring on the treat meals and desserts!! ;) Howeeeevvveeerrr, because I've been doing my newest program - 21 Day Fix Extreme - with an accountability group I wanted to stick to my guns and try my best to stay on track!! ....yea yea, I know. But a friend of mine shared this recipe, so  no worries, I still had my chocolate!! And today I wanted to share it with you!
Original Ingredients: 
3/4 scoop Chocolate Shakeoloy 
2 tbsp flour
1 tsp coco powder
1/4c milk
Handful chocolate chips
1 tbsp peanut butter

Alternate ingredients:
3/4 scoopChocolate Shakeology
2 tbsp oat flour
1 tsp coco powder
1/4 unsweetened cashew/almond milk 
1 tbsp chocolate chips
1 tbsp PB2 

Mix all ingredients together in a coffee mug or small round dish (similar to mug size). Microwave for 1 min 30 secs! ...but wait! While it's cooking, mix together your  PB2 as directed - or have the regular peanut butter set aside - and dollop that goodness right on top of the cake, right out of the microwave. 

Whether you try the original or alternative, it's a healthier alternative to the high calorie/fatty/sugary/carby (<--??) chocolate cake. ;)

You're welcome! 

No comments:

Post a Comment