Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Just Breeeeeeathe

Today I'm fighting the urge to give someone a piece of my mind.... but I will not allow myself to become subject of that manner. We all have that tendency to want to prove or explain something you know to be false, but eventually the truth prevails on its own. With that said, I'm sharing this verse that helped me today, and if you or someone you know is battling this themselves then I hope it helps also.


"Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love. Make every effort to keep the unity of the Spirit through the bond of peace."  - Ephesians 4: 2,3


We should always do our best to live by Christ, even in the most difficult times. Honor Him through our behavior as if He were standing right beside us [which He is, every second].

...just breathe.

No comments:

Post a Comment