Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Bargain Beauties

Since beginning this new body transition, I decided to treat myself to some new gear. After all, aren't we more motivated to workout when we have clothes that actually fit and allow us to do so?? I have been rocking the same yoga capris for the last year 1/2, and well, after baby #2 they're as fitting as a nice pair of comfy pajama pants. Which is what they were slowly becoming anyway. Knowing what I know about fitness gear, there were certain places I knew I would avoid given the extreme prices. I didn't just need ONE pair, I need to stock up! And I wasn't about to throw down over $200. So I shopped around little - Target, TJ Maxx, Old Navy, etc. - but ended up at Kohls where I found some pretty decent fits at some seriously low prices.

And let me just say I am more than pleased!
The pants were a gold mine at only $12/pair, and the tops were just $6! With the extra 15% the nice cashier applied for me, I ended up getting everything for just under $45. I'm still mind blown. More so because my husband doesn't deem me worth of bargain shopping, and sadly I have to agree it's not my strong suit. But this!!!! He was very proud. He may even begin feeling better about me + shopping now?! ... not likely.

So there ya have it! Deals and steals.

Happy Hump Day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment