Monday, June 2, 2014

Practically Perfect

This weekend was a combination of romance, fun in the sun, worship and workouts! That, my friends, is what I call an almost PERFECT weekend.

Saturday morning we ventured out on a zoo date! The weather couldn't have been better - warm in the sun, cool in the shade. Love love love.
Then we ended the night with dinner for two; date night!! We've learned how essential it is to take time out for each other. Especially after two kiddies!!! We decided to try a new place - The Silver Dollar - and I'd say it was a success. Miniature beverages & fried pickles. Score!
Sunday we enjoyed a great worshiping service and then spent the day as usual - housework & yard work. Except I did take a trip down to Target with the munchkins, and came back with this fun little guy...
...no, that's not what I went in for originally. Isn't that how Target works? Although, I did still get the things I needed. So it was a win/win! :)

There's really nothing better than a good balance of family, friends, and devotionals to He who makes it all happen!!! I love ending the weekend with that moment of silence, praising Him and giving Him gratitude for those special moments. He is SO GOOD!!!! 

Happy Monday! <---- it's possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment