Thursday, September 4, 2014

No More Split Personality

Trying to build my fit-business has me a little scrambled, although I know it's worth the sweat {literally} and tears {a few too many recently}. We've been building our new house, so along with that we are trying to mass clean, dust, throw everything in closets or storage prep our current house for showings, and sell it!! But on top of that we have our everyday activities; school, after school activities, coaching volleyball junior high, etc. Whew!! I promise I'm not using this moment as a pity party. I LOVE the hustle and bustle ... I just need to get my time management on point.

I remember starting my blog and using it as a way to write about anything and everything ...as a matter of fact it once had a different name ... but with my newest journey as a fitness coach, I wasn't sure how to balance both worlds. I need to try. So this is me ... trying.

By the way, are we friends? If not, we should be. I love new friends. ;)

I promise to not flood your news feed with unnecessary nonsense. I use it as an opportunity to share something that can be inspirational; whether it's a workout, a life lesson, a recipe ... you name it! I love to help, no matter what it pertains to.

Well, this is a start to blending my two worlds .... stay tuned!!

No comments:

Post a Comment