Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Hallow--WHAT?!

So I'm not a big Halloween person ... go ahead, make your judgments ... it's just not my thing. I think the costumes are fun, and the candy is without a doubt a real TREAT (see what I did there?) but the scary stuff is just not . my . thing . 

So now that we've established that, let me tell you what DOES peak my interest ... pumpkin carving. But it has now reached a whole other level! Without going into a long shpeeeel (that's a word, right?) I present to you a lookbook of one of our local park's presentation of pumpkin carvings .... The Jack-O-Lantern Spectacular! Over 5,000 pumpkins, carved, etched, and glowing throughout a 1/4 mile of the park... Let's just get to some photos now shall we!?
From your average joe carvings, to the absolute most unique... 
We easily found two of our favorites, along with an entire section I didn't want to leave...
..... Yes! Christmas! And there were even snow flakes in the midst of it all. *sigh*

But honestly, the amount of pumpkins around this park was nothing I've ever seen before! Truly incredible.
Although it was a long night and the line was out of this world (it took 2 hours to walk that 1/4 mile), but it was well worth the wait! And thankfully, it was NOT a school night. ;) ...yes, both asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment