Tuesday, October 28, 2014

#MyLifeInANutshell

Yea, I totally just hash tagged my post title... #sorrynotsorry ...but I promise the entire entry will not be like that. Just trying to sum up how this is going to go. Life has been a bit crazy {broken record over here}, but I am living up to my word that I have not completely given up on the bloggy world.

One of my biggest reasons for falling behind is because THIS sort of happened...
Yes! We are officially MOVED IN!! And let me just say it's been nothing short of this...
But not a day goes by that I'm not grateful for our beautiful home, so I digress. ;)

Also in the midst of all the moving chaos, we went on a trip...
Enjoyed our annual Harvest Homecoming festival... 
...of course we got our dumplings to-go!

And then my husband and I set out on another trip with our two dearest friends, Tammy and Mike!!! Remember them? ;) this time it was just for the grown ups!
...and we kind of got to see Brett Eldredge LIVE one random night. Sweeeeet!

Rather than bore you with photos of loading and unloading boxes, I'll leave this as the best summary of my life thus far. 

Stay tuned!! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment