Monday, March 25, 2013

Motivational Monday

Happy Monday, everyone!! ...or not so happy? If that's the case, you aren't alone.

Let's face it. The only Monday that 90% of Americans celebrate is Cyber Monday after Thanksgiving. Am I wrong?



The point IS - Monday has a steady reputation for being the most depressing day of the week!! Terrible, but true (for some). I, on the other hand, have learned to change my perception on such a renown depressing day. 

The idea for this particular blog post, was inspired by my high school volleyball coach - Terri Purichia aka "Coach". On Monday, the entire team and coaches, wore a custom t-shirt with an inspirational quote on the back - the idea was for each player to read the quote on the shirt in front of them, to keep us going . Coach deemed that day as "Motivational Monday". Although, at that age, we are usually too young minded to appreciate such a gesture; yet somehow, it remains with you forever. 

With ALL that said, I would like to help, the little I can, with those Monday blues. A preface of this magnitude will not be given for every weekly post. I will (hopefully) help inspire some of you with just a quote and side note. Here's hoping for a better look on Mondays, and a better start to your week!! God bless.


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment