Tuesday, July 23, 2013

IT'S A MIRACLE!!!!!!

Holy Carl!! I'm back... well sort of. Actually, I'm not holding breath, because this is truly an occurring miracle. Somehow or another, we have internet ---- TA DA!!! I know I'm a little too happy, but lets face it people, some things we really take for granted and THIS is one of those things. No I'm not celebrating the fact that I can now web browse the new Royal baby - I did that on my phone - I am simply ecstatic that I can put a fresh post out there on my lonesome little blog... poor thing. 

Well my oh my, have I got alots to talk about. Yes I'm aware that's not a word, I'm excusing all grammar corrections for time reason - I don't know how long I'll have this internet access. HAHA

So let's see if I can bring you up to speed from these past weeks... month... ouch. Awhile back we took Audriana to the track for the first time! She had a blast seeing the horses in the stables. Up close and personal! 
 July 4th was celebrated with both my parents and my husband's. It was a successful, delicious, and entertaining cookout! I loved every minute of it. :)
 And as always, we like to catch a Cincinnati Reds game on a nice weekend. This time around, we signed up Audriana for the Reds Kids Club making her an official fan! ;)
 And then a couple weeks ago we met up with our new friends (the special couple we met on our cruise) at Great Wolf Lodge, in Cincinnati. To say it was fun would not do it justice... it was simply a blast!! 
A full post is totally necessary for this weekend adventure. There's just too much to share, I wouldn't want to shorten it one bit. We love these guys, and our girls got along so well. It was just perfect. :) 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 LASTLY... there was a big announcement for our family!!!!!
We are expecting a new little IU fan in late winter! :))))))
She's ecstatic to be a big sister!!!!!!! 
Wheewww-wweeeeee... I feel like I just sped through a whirlwind tornado. I'd say I'd deserve it if this was a case of procrastination - but it certainly was NOT. Here's hoping this internet is kind to me again so I can keep the updates coming! I even have a famous mac & cheese recipe I've held onto to share!!! Expect a lot of food updates... it's just bound to happen. 

Well folks, it's been real. I'm happy and relieved to have been back for this brief moment! ;) Fingers crossed it won't be another month until these fingers are tappin again... over and out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment