Friday, June 28, 2013

There's patience...
and then there's me.

Let me just begin by saying that I am absolutely freaking DONE frustrated with our internet. These issues have continued to interfere with my ever-so-relaxing hobby, in turn making it a chore to squeeeeeze in a draft post in preparation of not knowing what the next day will hold - internet? no internet? Although, with recent weather conditons, it has completely wiped out our internet for good - not even leaving me with a guessing game at this point! So unkind. Anyhoo, my dear husband is quite aware of the issue and has begun thinking of a solution... until that day however, I wait... impatiently. 

As an alternative, I am at my parents house. If you knew them, their technology issues have been about as successful as my own - but it works, and that's all that matters!!

So moving forward...
As it is Friday - #backthatazzup Friday, that is - I'll share my latest tune!! It's super old school, and still rocks my socks. ;)

 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
OH! And before I forget... A BIG BIG BIG shout out to my dear friend, Katie and her husband - who may be welcoming their newest addition here soon!!! She has passed reached her due date, and today should be the day! Talk about patience. ;) Check out all the leading-up-to coverage over on her BLOG. I'm so excited for them!! Love you guys!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment