Monday, August 19, 2013

Days like these...

Well, as Murphy's Law states "if anything can go wrong, it will..." therefore in contrast I've mostly survived by, it's better to have and not need it, than need it and not have it. Except however, when things are completely out of your control ---- LIKE THE INTERNET. As soon as I began celebrating the magnificent miracle of our working network, it quits. So here we are again, weeks later... however, that's as much as I'm going to complain about it. Smile and move on! :)

Today is a momentous day!!! I'm currently at my local coffee shop; and while sipping on my usual large decaf mocha frapp, and freely enjoying their wifi, I've come to terms that this is quite a bittersweet rendezvous. The hubs is at work and my daughter is... wait for it... AT PRESCHOOL. Omgosh!! I have to pinch myself every second it crosses my mind. I cannot believe my baby girl is already in preschool.
The first day, however is a very short day and I will be picking her back up in about 20 mins!! So this is, as intended, quite a short post... just wanted to share the news that my baby is no longer a baby and I'm not sure I'm ready for that... it doesn't help that my 20 weeks hormones kick in as every 10 mins.

I couldn't ask for a better send off though. She was more than excited!!!! That definitely makes it easier on mommy... her enthusiasm is obvious. ;)
Happy First Day of Preschool, my sweet girl!! I'm so proud of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment