Wednesday, February 5, 2014

InstaLovin [toddler edition]

Awhile back I shared a few of my loves of Instagram.

Well, with Instagram being one of my main connections to the outside world these days, I've come across yet another insta-crush. Or more so, a mommy-crush [because crushing on a 5 year old would be weird].

If you don't already know him... allow me to introduce to you, Alonso Mateo.
As I enjoy fashion posts of all sorts, infant/toddler fashion takes the cake!! I can't get enough. I began following fashion stylist, Luisa Espinosa [@ luisafere] when her son, Alonso, continuously popped up on fashion blogs. He's just too adorable! I find myself anxious to style my son in some of these trendy getups once he gets older [not wishing his precious newborn years away just yet, though].

Stop. I can't...

1 comment: