Tuesday, November 26, 2013

An InstaLOVE Life

I love instagram for the simple pleasure of stalking viewing purposes. There's something intriguing about viewing the adventures through another's eyes, or lense for that matter. Whether it be fashion, travels, makeup, or nonsense, I could be on it for hours. Especially being that Facebook is mostly drama, Keek seems to be flooded by all Kardashians, and I have yet got into the hype of Twitter.

With that said, I thought I'd share a few of the people I vicariously live through in the lovable Instagram world.

Negin [if that's your name] I want your hair.
Ms. anniep, I'll take one of everything. Please and thank you.
Hey garypeppergirl, can we become besties and take me on some of these excursions?
Wendy, I want your wardrobe.
And for whatever real reason, I just love her.

Glossy Blonde

No comments:

Post a Comment