Wednesday, February 19, 2014

My Haute Obsession

Nails have always been one of my daily staples. I like to manicure them often [aka daily] and it's very unlikely you'll find my nails unpolished. I've even shared numerous posts of my favorite shades; like here and here. Well now I have found my newest obsession!!! The latest nail trend has been gel nails [shellac, LCN, etc] and I have tried them all. There's been pros and cons to all, but none of them have impressed me as much as this new line of gel polish.

Introducing, Haute Polish.
I could go on for days how much I love this new invention of polish. It has base coat, polish and top coat all in one. The gel effect keeps your nails super shiny, and the removal? It's as easy as the application! For more details, you can find them here on their site. Today I'm just sharing my excitement of this product through a few photos. 

The only thing you need is an LED light, and two short before/after cleansing application. You can get a kit [including the light], or you can purchase the Replenisher Supply Kit separately. Fortunately, my friend Jess had an LED light I was able to borrow to test this out - which I will soon go purchase considering I'm now obsessed. With that said, I bought the Replinisher Supply Kit and was set to go! 
The application is so simple, it'd been silly to photograph. Not to mention my photography skills are not that impressive with one hand while applying polish. No bueno. But I did, however, have to capture the removal process. It was so simple and the fact that there was no damage done to my nail enamel was even more impressive! 
I could be a walking promo for this polish. I love it that much. [chillax, Megan]

The color I used is nude, but they come in a variety of color. So shinyyyyy!
 That's it, folks!!

1 comment: