Thursday, October 3, 2013

Plum's The Word

Short post today, but continuing with all things FALL. Anyone who knows me would agree that I'm about as obsessed with the upkeep of my nails than anything else. It's one of my most favorite accessory staples of any season. Rolling into fall/winter, I'm excited to dig out all of my favorite polish shades! I'm open to any and all brands, yet I seem to always gravitate towards Sally Hansen. My second favorite would most likely be Essie. Although with my experience, the color in the bottle doesn't hold true to the color on the actual nail. Nonetheless, I've purchased a few shades that I'm very pleased with, so ... to each their own.

For now, the color I've chosen for this week - yes, it often changes weekly - is Sally Hansen's Complete Salon Manicure Plum's The Word 280. Fingers and toes acceptable! I'm absolutely loving it. I say I'm a weekly changer, but this color may find it's stay a little longer.

Now, if you're a third-nail-color advocate, I'd pair my current color with Raisin The Bar 270. It's just enough difference in shade, but close enough to be very complimentary to one another. I've yet converted to the third nail fad, but believe me I've still eyeballed combining shades if I ever came down to it.

More lovable fall colors I'm eager to display this season are Mudslide 250 and Earl Gray 320; both from Sally Hansen's Complete Salon Manicure line. But if you're looking for other simple purples or plums, I know someone who can vouch for yet another great color! Check out Ms. Katie's fall selection over at BlueDaisy In The BlueGrass.

No comments:

Post a Comment