Thursday, April 11, 2013

Clothing the OUTGROWING!

 Children's apparel are possibly the most adorable, yet less worn pieces of clothing. The reality of spending $$$$'s on my child, knowing she will grow out of everything within a few months span, is hard to admit... but, I'm guilty. 

Nonetheless, it does not stop my wandering eye online, or when I'm strolling through the local clothing stores. It's a terrible habit. 


 Today, I want to share with you one of my favorite sites. I absolutely adore the little girls apparel, SHOES & accessories @ Zara (kids).

...and oh, the anticipation for a little boy!


You're welcome. Happy shopping! ;)

all photos: Zara

3 comments:

  1. Visiting from the Little Friday Blog Hop. Your blog is adorable; now following via GFC. I didn't see a Twitter link, but follow me on Twitter and I'll follow you back.

    Would LOVE to have you link up on my Bloglovin Hop as well:
    Bloglovin Blog Hop

    Take care,
    Meg
    Happy Kids, Inc

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, for the feedback! Very sweet! I look forward to checking out your blog hop!!! Xoxo

      Delete
  2. Oh, I do have to admit, I don't even have children yet and I spend a few hours a week lusting over those little Zara clothes!
    xo jess
    www.stmurrie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete