Thursday, April 4, 2013

::: little minis :::

It is no a secret... I am obsessed with love anything mini!! It's not about things that are small - we're talking, life-like doll house furniture, food, miniature dishware in Bed Bath & Beyond, "oh my gosh, how freaking cute is THIS!"... and yes, even babies and newborn clothing fall under that category. 

Ok, so you get the picture!! 


Seriously, how adorable are these???

photo credit: Cruststation website.

The above photo was borrowed from another site, sharing their passion for miniatures, as well! It was exciting to know someone else felt the same love for these little creations. 

Now, I can hardly handle my excitement for these next photos. This is one of those... "oh my gosh, how freaking cute are THESE?!?!" kind of moment.
photo credit: Hummingbird Miniatures. 
This incredible website offers ALL THINGS miniature; cakes, pastries, and main dishes. I was in complete awe! In fact, I am now a follower on their blog.


Most of what I remember from collectible dollhouses, was the dated furniture and kitchen sets. Now, there are designers putting a modern twist on these desirable items.

              
 Then: 
Now:         

Particular designers, Brinca Dada, produce the most modern pieces of furniture, houses, etc. Here are a few of their brilliant models:

Are these not stunning? 

One day I'll own a dollhouse, and fill it with all kinds of miniature beauties!! 

It's a bit of an obsession.

Really? I can't stand it! (photo credit)

No comments:

Post a Comment