Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Heart-to-Heart

Since as far back as I can remember, finding anything (and I mean anything) shaped like a heart, meant snapping a photo and immediately sending it to my mom - and vice versa!! It's something special the two of us share.

To save time, I'll only display the most recent of our finds:
(1) Crouton (2) Cereal (3) Sea Shell (4) A magazine ad full of heart-shaped items. Heaven!! 


The symbol not only seems to represent "love", but to me, it also represents a bond; something that should never be broken. When you look at a broken heart on paper, it's literally in pieces - not the way bonds are intended.
By definition, a bond simply means: "...to be joined securely to something else." 
A heart, in two, does not abide by such terms; therefore, it shan't be broken.

...but such is life.

Moving on to a happier note - happy blog! - as previously stated, a heart is most certainly known for the symbol of "love". It seems to always bring an immediate cheerful feeling to those who see that little symbol - especially when it's unintentional (our favorite)! Just a little photo of a heart-shaped object can turn my day around in a second!

In closing, here are a few more sweet, heart-shaped moments. 
(talk about the perfect match; coffee AND a heart - I'm trying to contain myself)

Good day to you all!! 
photo credit: 1 3 4 5 6 7

2 comments:

  1. Megan...I am the BIGGEST sucker for heart shaped ANYTHING as well and take pictures of them as well! :)

    ReplyDelete