Sunday, June 16, 2013

Happy Father's Day

A very big, BIG shout out to the best father I've been blessed to know - and grow with. My daddy.
 This man has always taught me the rights/wrongs, dos/don'ts, good/bad side of the world; always broadening my knowledge and horizons. He's been by my side in through school, sports (coached a few of my teams), and just life in general. He's never let me down. 
HAPPY FATHER'S DAY! :) I love you, Daddy!!
Along with my father as an idol in my life, it's supposed to be that we marry a man that's parallel to that, right? Well, you could say I nailed that one on the head! Although Chris is Audriana's step-father, he certainly deserves recognition on this special day. When I said God sent me an angel, I meant it... he's been the world's best husband and father-figure to my daughter beyond all expectation. I could not thank him enough for stepping up, taking on responsibilities and endorsing such selfless work and love into this family. Some days it leaves me speechless. 

Happy Father's Day, Chris. You're an amazing man. :) I love you.
  
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment