Monday, June 3, 2013

(( My Best Friend's Wedding ))
Part 3: Bachelorette Party

It's time to share the second most anticipated event; Part 3 of My Best Friend's Wedding, the bachelorette party!! Now being that there's a code to such a weekend, I will be rather reserved with sharing explicit details. Don't be discouraged. There's still pictures to share. ;)

This weekend's events took place in good ole' Nashville, TN. With six passengers in tow, we had two decorative cars ready to hit the road!

Cleverly enough, my friend captured the city alongside our snazzy decor! ;)
Details are necessary, given it seems like your typical "country-style" atmosphere, yet the restaurants were very eclectic. Our first stop was for lunch, at The Southern - recommended by a friend/local.
Live music, EVERYWHERE. I was in heaven. 
And the food... well, just take a look!
All, but two of us got their classic burger. It was deeeeeeeeeelish.
 Next we got unpacked, changed, and decorated (the best we could) for gifts and games! 
  How adorable was her sash?? Compliments to her sister/MOH. 
Good job, Megan!!
After a good laugh... really, it was priceless - sorry I can't share the details ... 
...we headed on down to the infamous strip of entertainment! I was blown away! I'd personally have to say Vegas has nothing on this type of atmosphere. The live music coming from all angles was like nothing I'd ever saw before!! It was pretty incredible. 
Bridesmaids (minus two)... Erika, Noelle, bride, myself, Hannah, Megan! 
Nashville is definitely a city I'll be revisiting in my near future. It's even been decided as another bachelorette party location for someone else - you know who you are! ;) As a recently converted country gal myself, I have to say that it was truly beyond my expectations. Next time, we'll have to experience the shopping! Gathered that tidbit from a little birdie - aka Ms. Katie, over at Bluedaisy in the Bluegrass.

Last but not least, I had to share this little detail. Although it isn't a good conclusion to the festivities, it was the perfect conclusion to the weekend as a whole. Erika and I stayed behind the next morning and had ourselves a nice Panera breakfast on the patio.
 Mmmmm. I could do mornings like this everyday!! 

Well my friends, this leaves us with just one more event to conclude this series...

THE WEDDING!!

Wow, I cannot believe it's the following weekend. I'm happy for my best friend, and hope these last months have been just as exciting for her as it's been for the rest of us! We've enjoyed sharing the moments leading up to her big day, and can't wait for it to finally arrive. :) Jess, we love you!!!
11 more days!!!


Sami's Shenanigans

No comments:

Post a Comment