Thursday, June 20, 2013

Tick Tock...

I promise I have not completely abandoned my blog. As we all know, this past weekend was a BIG EVENT - my best friend's wedding - and I seem to still be recovering. E-X-A-U-S-T-E-D. No excuse to stay absent, though. I'm still scouring for certain pictures to complete the finale to this special series. Regardless, my apologies; won't happen again. ;)

Moving forward...

Currently, our NEWLYWEDS are residing at their honeymoon destination...
...HERE, in St. Lucia!!! A little jealous, I might add.

I know the clock is ticking!! I'm anxious to finally have all the pictures together to share with everyone! There's even a special video that's pretty priceless. It was quite the weekend. We're so happy for our newlyweds, and wish them many years of blissfulness together!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS, JESSICA & BLAKE!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment