Monday, June 10, 2013

Summer lovin'

Today I'm happy to share a special weekend moment! A dear friend of mine of about 15 years, got married  and I'm so grateful to have been a part of the celebration. Not to mention, the bridal party (groom's side) was basically a big reunion of guys I've known equally as long as the groom - the best man, I've known since Kindergarten! Needless to say, it was a great day seeing friends, and catching up with everyone. :)
NOW... on to the main event! :)
The location was outdoors, and fortunately the weather was very kind to us - not too hot, not too humid. Here are some of my favorite details; the crafts were too cute not to share.
During the ceremony of course we all ooooh & awwww at sight of the beautiful bride... yet, I still have to capture the moment the groom sees her as well! It's my absolute favorite part.
 
And then...
Isn't that just the best?! He's the sweetest. I love it! :)

I'm so happy for Kyle, and his new bride Natalie. I wish them unending happiness for the rest of their days together!!! Kyle, as did Chris (my husband), gained a daughter in this special unity. She adores Kyle, and you can see how happy they are as a little family. Again, I just can't express enough how happy I am for them.
 CONGRATULATIONS, Kyle, Natalie & Audrey. :)

Well with wedding news on the brain, what a great build up to this coming weekend... 
4 days until My Best Friend's Wedding, eeeeeekkkk!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment