Monday, March 24, 2014

"Monday Monday..."

This song is stuck in my head and I don't know WHY?!


Anyway... yes it's Monday, folks. And I haven't the slightest idea on what to write about today. I had a dentist appointment this morning and oh my goodness, it never gets easier. Well, no... I take that back. I remember when I was younger I had to do the fluoride treatments - you know, that mouthguard with the air suction thingy in between your teeth you had to bite on to catch all the excess in your mouth, while the excess on your FACE just fell down your chin.  Yes those days have passed, so I suppose I could say it's a liiittttttle bit more manageable.

...at least this kid knew to wear cool shades to make do. Kudos.

Meanwhile, only 5 more days until my baby girl comes home...#myhouseistooquiet

No comments:

Post a Comment