Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Obsessed

I know I've talked about this before, but switching gears a little bit. I'm still obsessing over my hair and the style I'm trying to achieve. Does anyone else have this problem? Please tell me I'm not alone in this. I'm pretty sure it's just the whole you want what you don't have sort of thing. Likely. Although I know that's not how life should be, we are just talking about hair so let's not get too philosophical on this topic.

Here's the thing. I've recently merged into this ombré trend, yet it's more gradual than most. I just can't decide how light/dark I should go/stay. Does that make sense? Here is whose hair [talk about a Dr. Seuss tongue twister] I've been obsessing with lately via my Instagram feed.


Although they all seem to look about the same, there's definitely a shade or two difference in all of them. As you can see they all have a similar complexion to my own, knowing it isn't realistic to compare ones hair to that of someone drastically different - you wouldn't compare Barbie to Teresa [the brunette barbie in case that went unknown]. 

Here's my hair process thus far.
Leaving the salon the first time we had the color a little dark than we wanted, just in case it faded. But two weeks later it's still a little darker than I'd like, so I have an appointment next week to do some toning. My ever-so-patient stylist is probably ready to give me the boot, because I seem to always text her about something! Just this morning I already begged her to let me know if any cancellations arise prior to my already-scheduled appointment. I'm that anxious and impatient. **bless you, Melissa**

Until then, let's say a little prayer that I can make a decision. Oh, and that my husband doesn't disown me after these last few hair trials. I'm going to have to start digging out change in my car seats after too long.

No comments:

Post a Comment