Friday, April 11, 2014

Bucket List [check off]

If you listen to or follow Way-FM radio, then you would be familiar with the "Son of God" tour advertised all over the country. Well, the time has come for its next stop... location?... Here!! And I am so excited that me and some others get to be in attendance!! The list of artists performing is incredible. I am STOKED.
Pertaining to my recent growth with Christ, this was definitely an addition on my bucket list. Not just this particular concert, but the opportunity to worship with a large crowd. Although my church is big and the worship is never failing, a performance of this magnitude will be unforgettable. It reminds me of one of my absolute favorite skits, performed to Lifehouse's song "Everything".  
The POWER in this performance [especially towards the end] is miraculous. For some it is just a skit, but if you read into its message it is incredibly moving. I choke up every time. Unbeknown to the details of this evening's concert, I can't say it will be anything to this extreme or not. But if so, I can already tell you I will be completely overwhelmed. 

I'm just simply looking forward to a night gathered with everyone who is there for one purpose and one purpose only ... to PRAISE.


No comments:

Post a Comment