Wednesday, April 2, 2014

My Son The Show Stopper

After about 4 years, I finally decided to set up a bank account for my daughter. However, my quick stop to the bank ended up taking me over an hour and a half [insert ripping-out-hair-from-head]. Going into it I was pretty prepared with everything... everything except knowing to write a novel on the back of evverrryyyyy single savings bond; being that she's a minor. I'm not sure of the exact number of bonds I had, but it was double digits. [insert carpal tunnel]  

Luckily, I had the baby fed and changed before arriving to the bank so I was grateful he was the least of  my worries at that time. At least he was, until he decided to have a massive explosion in his diaper.

Impeccable timing.

To add to the matter, their bathroom was currently occupied, so there I am in their conference room... naked baby, legs in the air, and poo - not the first word to come to mind, but I'll keep this PG. The smell, mind you, is indescribable. For such little creatures, they seem to produce the most pungent of smells.

I suggested for them to find a dumpster OUTSIDE, but the nice teller insisted she would throw it in her trash can. I'm pretty sure after just minutes I saw her and another girl excuse themselves for a moment.

And that was the day my son cleared out the bank.

No comments:

Post a Comment