Tuesday, April 15, 2014

There Should Be Meetings For This

Not a lot of content today, or filter for that matter. But while constantly hearing about the bitchy-resting-face, I had to chime in. As one who suffers from this, I have thoroughly enjoyed the jokes and youtube videos online. Although I want to say I was one ahead of the game, since I have been told I have "this face" for majority of my years. But I was only just recently introduced to the infamous YouTube video, and now I'm seeing it talked about everywhere. If you're unaware of the video, you can watch it here, otherwise I'll continue with some of my most recent finds. These in particular I can totally relate to.

If you can relate, then you too may suffer from bitchy-resting-face.

Have a good day!!!! And don't forget to smile, just in case.


No comments:

Post a Comment