Sunday, April 13, 2014

This Night Though......

Well, here's the FOLLOW UP from the other night!!! There are no words to describe it. It was the most emotionally fulfilling evening I have ever experienced. The event was held at our local church, Northside Christian, and there to accompany me was my mama and my good friend, Amy.
The performances were by six of the greatest christian artists in the industry; Sidewalk Prophets, Natalie Grant, Francesca Battistelli, Chris August, Jason Gray, and Meredith Andrews. Each one of them blew it out of the park. With music I am usually a beginning fan by just simply hearing a good song, but to hear it live can turn me into a serious fanatic... and that is exactly what happened. I was blown away.
Here's a short accumulation [from my Instagram] of the night.

Needless to say, I am anxiously awaiting the next tour... 

No comments:

Post a Comment