Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Some Would Say I'm Weird

I really can't dispute the fact idea that I do weird things. I do. But I don't often notice it until someone calls me out. So you could say I'm unconsciously aware that I do or say anything abnormal.

My nose is stoffed up.

It's what?

It's stoffed up. I can't breathe.

You mean stopped up?

....whatever.

Combining both stuffed and stopped was no big thing to me. But evidently it is weird and so that's just something on my list of weird things I do - along with driving with my right shoe off [until I recently became a germaphobe, so that is now a big negative], putting an asterisk * in text to correct anything I may have spelled wrong even if it was four messages ago... just to name a few.

What brought me to this realization was last night while setting my alarm for the next day. Once I set an alarm for something I never delete it bc I assume I'll use it again in the future so there's quite the assortment of hours going on there [three additional not pictured].

Although I'm not quite sure of the time I arose at the butt crack of dawn?? 4am?? I mean, 4:01?? Why on earth would I have needed an alarm set for that preposterous hour?! I'm thinking it was for an early flight out; most likely my last trip to Miami. In that case it's totally acceptable. I'll get up at ANY hour if I'm going to a beach.

But my point of sharing this is that in addition to not only speaking in tongue, but I apparently view time in a particular manner as well. I never set my clock on the hour or half hour, ever. I'm not sure when I began doing that, and again I had no real consciousness of it being abnormal until my husband once made a joke about those "3 extra minutes making a big difference". Well it just might! Hmmph!

....yea that's all I got today.

No comments:

Post a Comment