Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Christmas In The Spring

So I'm on the look out for three packages  this week and I'll tell ya it feels like Christmas morning the moment the fed ex guy pulls up. "What's it gonna be???"

I would say they aren't anything super spectacular but I am not a liar and 100% consider these on a high status of importance at the moment. You may think it's silly, but hush your face. I hardly get to a good store or to the mall anymore, so online shopping is how it goes down these days. [thumbs up] 

1. New jeans. If you're with the times you'd know Express just had a blowout sale on their jeans [bogo for $30]. And yes, I was suckered in. But! I really did need a pair of jeans - 2? debatable. Finding one available in-store, I wasn't so lucky with the other. So now I'm waiting on these sweet babies to arrive in the mail at anytime! 
2. LC blazer. If you know me, I'm blazer obsessed. Preferably black or charcoal, but I'm trying to open my horizons. So although I'm not sure how often I'll need a tan blazer, I know I'll be grateful when that time comes and I have it conveniently hanging there in my closet. 
Lastly... [drum roll please]

3. The gold iPhone 5s. Am I late on this? Does it matter? It's gold! I'm stoked.

And that, my folks is what's making my week pretty darn exciting. Obviously it doesn't take a lot these days.

I don't get out much.

No comments:

Post a Comment