Monday, December 23, 2013

Christmas Cookie Craze

With Christmas now only two days away, my winter bucket list is coming to a close.
To conclude it will most likely be on Christmas eve and Christmas day; baking Santa's cookies and watching the classic Peanuts Christmas. 

The most recent check mark, though, was baking Christmas cookies!! What an event. My mother-in-law and sister-in-law had the whole afternoon/evening planned. I can't wait to share the pictures. Literally. So here they are.

Given the spunkiness of them both, they had festive aprons waiting for us when we got there. Adorable.
Dressed and ready... it was on to the kitchen!
She was practically a pro [cough, cough] placing each cookie cutter in the middle of the dough. But whatev. Decorating them was her specialty if anything.
Then it was on to the final fun project! Reindeer cookies. [No I didn't make or cut them. But I shaped them... good enough].
This was the best time, and what better way to share it than with family. I'm so blessed to have such incredible in-laws who enjoy their time with Audriana [I'm sure they enjoy me as much, too] because it warms my heart witnessing these precious moments.

No comments:

Post a Comment