Monday, December 16, 2013

Weekend Shenanis

Not a lot of documentation, but a pretty fulfilled weekend!

Family came in town on Friday and Saturday, and we did the norm; ate a LOT of food and played games. My kind of night. The only photo I seemed to gather at the time was that of our on-going game of "Hedbanz".

And if I must share, I had an extreme "Megan-moment" where I announced I was not good at geometry when discovering I was a country. Yes, that happened.
Moving on...

Sunday was also eventful. Our precious girl had a school recital and she sang in church with her classmates. This was her second for the year, and the first one didn't go so smoothly... as I mentioned here.

But not this time! She was up there singing, and did a curtsey after every applause. ;)
Not crazy shenanigans, but meaningful ones at that.

Family, friends, and food... What more can you ask for?

We are down to just 3 more weeks until our baby boy should arrive... I.CAN.NOT.WAIT.

1 comment: