Monday, December 2, 2013

December Bucket List

We all have a list of things we plan to do every season, or every month for that matter. But Christmas time is no joke. There's an infinite list of things I try to accomplish each year! Sadly, I come up short most of the time. But by that, I mean I didn't see the giant tree in New York, or skip down NYC singing "You Make Me Feel So Young" [my first of many references to Elf]. Pretty impractical wishes. Although, I can mark off the Rockefeller tree, since I indeed have seen it. I just can't make it happen every year. Pity.

To shorten my ongoing list of things to do this winter was nearly impossible, but I did it. The following is my current, more practical, bucket list of December 2013! Not including having a baby. But he better not make his appearance by Christmas, or we're in trouble.   

Plain and simple, you see.

Hand me a cup of hot chocolate overflowing with marshmallows, some Nsync [yes, I said it] Christmas carols, and the movie "Elf" on repeat [because I don't have to watch it to enjoy it; a simple Christmas back drop in my home]... and you'll have yourself one happy girl. Even letting my four year old decorate the tree is a sweet accomplishment, not caring that I have to redo it later. It's all about the little things my friends. I cannot wait for this season to begin!!! WELCOME DECEMBER!!!!!!!

I didn't even add my birthday on that list. That's how much everything else is more important. But what the heck...

14. Celebrate my birthday!
15. and my aunt's birthday...
16. and my dad's birthday...
17. and my best friend's mom's birthday...
18. and my mother-in-law's birthday...

The list actually goes further on, but we'll leave it at that.

2 comments: