Friday, December 13, 2013

The Non-Human Addition To Our Family

It's time to introduce you to a very special person... or animal.

Everyone, this is Sizzles.
After a collective amount of time of Sizzles attending family travels, events, school and all other occasions, I decided it was time to introduce this special guy to the world. 

As most children do, my daughter has chosen Sizzles to be the "it" thing she takes along with her everywhere. And I mean, E-V-E-R-Y-W-H-E-R-E. 
It's precious. I actually love the fact she wants to bring him places. It may seem like a hassle to some, but it's really no inconvenience. We have a real dog, but it's unlikely she could attend such events. Therefore, Sizzles stepped up to be that guy.

What makes him even more special is that my grandmother, Nannie [away in a nursing home with severe Alzheimers] had given this dog to Audriana a year before her condition became what it is. He's quite dear to our hearts in many ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment