Friday, December 27, 2013

Happy Birthday, Daddy!!

1. I just realized my "post scheduling" failed me; leaving NO Christmas Eve post. I'll never trust that darn thing again.
2. I have totally skipped out on sharing our holiday festivites.

Excuses? I could think of a few.
Too many photos. Too many visits to document. I'm 38 weeks pregnant [probably my best go-to].

Today, however, could not be overlooked.

It's my daddy's birthday! And yes, I still call him my daddy.
I have already mentioned once before what an amazing father he is, but without sounding redundant he truly is the best man I know [alongside my husband, of course]. Words can never express my gratitude for eveeerryyyytthhiinngg my dad has done for me, for my daughter, and our family as a whole. He's selfless in all ways you can imagine, and has the biggest heart known to man.

He's an incredible grandfather to Audriana, and we are just anxious for our new son to meet this amazing man we call "Pop". 

Happy birthday, daddy!!!! You're by far the most idol man I know, and I love you so much.

1 comment: