Friday, May 31, 2013

On your mark, get set...

The time has come!! This weekend marks the craziest, second most anticipated moment of my best friend's wedding shenanigans... The Bachelorette Party! Location?
Let it be known that our dear, sweet, innocent - yes, she actually categorizes in all of the above - bride to be does not partake in such party scenes and this may be somewhat of a chore for her. So it is our duty to help. And that we shall. ;) 

Given the obvious, this post will remain until a follow up post upon my return. 

For now, I'll leave you with a list of the songs I'm sure we'll be jammin' to on the car ride down. Gotta keep it in the theme of the weekend... so here we go! 



(a pure classic)

Have a safe weekend, ya'll!! <--- that was weird coming from me, but what the heck...

No comments:

Post a Comment