Wednesday, January 1, 2014

The Best of 2013... into the New Year!

To accumulate all of the memories 2013 brought us, I decided to share them in photos.

Here are a few highlights!

1. The BEST vacation 2. Audriana's first haircut 3. Derby [faaaamous] 4. My Best Friend's Wedding
1. First day of Preschool 2. My first volleyball team 3. Fall festivals 4. First Halloween at the zoo
1. Family tailgates 2. New York babymoon 3. First gymnastics class 4. Disneyworld!
On November 24th, I was baptized...
1. First visit with Santa 2. A priceless expression on Christmas morning... my favorite.
Lastly, we ended the year the best way we could have thought possible. Breezing through all the holidays and holiday birthdays, our baby boy landed his own special day on December 28th. Audriana was so excited to meet her baby brother, and we were on cloud nine with the completion of our family.
This passed year has been filled with so many blessings.

Although I could relive each memory over again in a heartbeat, I'm more than ecstatic to begin our newest journey this coming year.

2013, you were good to us...


2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your little baby boy. Hope you and your family have a wonderful 2014.

    ReplyDelete