Monday, May 20, 2013

Motivational Monday

Well, clearly I've left a Friday post to last until Monday, given this weekend was quite the festive one. If I had pictures to share, that would have made a lovely post for today! ...but I failed on that one. So instead, I figured I would just follow up with what was originally supposed to be my regular Motivational Monday. 

Counting our blessings...

How soon we forget the good things around us when bad things are happening. Well, it's normal. When we find ourselves struggling, it's difficult to see anything but the negatives. That isn't how it should be, though. Easier said than done, I know. Depending on the struggles we endure, completely determines the amount of strength we need to stay positive. However, I heard it best stated:

"Every day may not be good, 
but there is something good in every day."

How true!! Take time out on a rough day, and reflect on something good that happened. A friend of mine recently told me that's her way of helping herself, and her children on tough days. Just one positive moment could help change it all around. :)
Happy Monday! (lets try, anyway)

No comments:

Post a Comment