Friday, May 24, 2013

Let's LINK UP

No creative blog today... and found it relieving I wasn't alone when I hopped on over to visit Yoga Pants, finding she also wanted to keep it nice and simple. Just what I was intending.

Lets link up, and share our tunes for:
Currently obsessed with this song... 
Heard it on a reward show long ago, and recently rediscovered it!!! 
 
I Found You by The Wanted on Grooveshark

Here's another all time favorite I'd love to share, just because I'm in a really good mood!


And a little country... yes, country! I'm sure there's people that'd still be wrapping their heads around the current playlists on my iPod. BUT, we need to gear up for next weekend - my best friend's Bachelorette party!! And given the location - Nashville, TN - what better way to prep?!
No this isn't a peppy song, but it's one of my favorites and I rock it out solid when it comes on the radio. 


Have a happy, long, SAFE weekend, everyone!!

2 comments:

  1. Who doesn't jam out to PYT? It's un-american not to! And better dig two is awesome too! Country music is where it's at! Stopping by from the link up. Have a fab weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blog creativity on a Friday before a 3 day weekend is way overrated. :)

    PYT is so good!

    ReplyDelete