Thursday, May 9, 2013

My Mini-Mee

Finding material to trump this past weekend's recap post seemed near impossible; until I came across photos from a recent play-date with my little one. And being that it's already Thursday, what better way to lead into the special holiday weekend - Mother's Day! :)

It's quite bittersweet when your little one is able to run to a swing set and play on their own. As parents, we just sit there, watching our child grow up before our very own eyes.
...until she hollers, "your turn Mommy!"
My turn.

Then she lets loose onto the slides... and being that we're the only ones there at the time, she's allowed to climb up or down - whichever she prefers.
...not that it's always in her favor.
She sure is the light to my world!! I once heard it best stated by Mrs. In Training, who acknowledged her little one as a companion. That's about right; she's my little companion. There's hardly anything I do without her. Mother's Day is a special day; however I'd like to think everyday is just as special because she's always by my side. My little mini-mee.

Have a blessed day everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment