Saturday, September 14, 2013

A blogging fail...

You know that moment you over prepare and have something ready-to-go, then as soon as it's time, you submit 'said thing' and walk away with that feeling of accomplishment? I almost had that feeling yesterday morning. With my days, you don't really know what to expect, so to have a blog post prepped for the next day is a REAL accomplishment, let me tell you. I have gone a number of weeks days with the same ol post lingering there, because either 1) our internet was down, or 2) my morning started off crazy and by 9pm I was in bed; aka on my daughter's floor after scratching her back, with the hubs having to come in and get me. True story.

Enough rambling. My point is, yesterday I had a set post ready to go and published it long before I even had time for my morning bloggy updates. While catching up on one of my favorite peeps, Helene In Between, and after some serious blog hopping, I find myself scrolling through a new favorite, Glam Hungry Mom. THIS IS WHERE MY BLOGGING FAIL ALMOST BEGAN. In one of her posts, she shared some miraculous YouTube video of the new up and coming artist, Ariana Grande. Oh em geeeeeeeee. As a lover of music and talent, I was beside myself. This girl takes the cake. Along side the title of this post... I was indeed MIND BLOWN. I was so anxious to share, I debated whether or not to post a second time in the day, but wasn't sure if that was totally necessary. Although, it'd been worth it!!!! For reals. Her voice truly rocks my socks.

Have a listen, if you will.


1. I've been a Mariah Carey fan since I was 8 years old.
2. "Emotions" is possibly one of her most difficult tracks to mimic.
3. This girl is only 20 years young.
4. I don't have a 4....

So as an attempt to not pull a complete fail, by publishing two posts in one day, I decided to just postpone my #backthatazzup post with Whitney on Friday, and dedicate this one on Saturday!!!! Ha... oops.

With that said, my #backthatazzup jam would have most definitely been THIS in honor of this mind blown discovery. Listen to the original (below) then make your way back up to compare it to this girl's cover. It's seriously unbelievable. Brav-freakin-o!!


No comments:

Post a Comment