Monday, September 16, 2013

Giving thanks, to Him.

Just wanted to take a moment and reflect on the importance of life's little moments. Some days I'm so amazed how God works, presenting us with these opportunities to reflect, appreciate, and to be thankful for our blessings. Recently, I stumbled upon a new blog and was thoroughly impressed by how she expressed her faith in almost each post. Even a post solely dedicated to thanking God, simply for the day. I always thank Him before falling asleep, appreciating His love for us, and blessed for yet another day of life with my loved ones. One particular post that stuck out to me, though, was about thanking God for our husbands; appreciating them and understanding that they were placed in our lives for a purpose; as our mate for life.
It couldn't have been more relevant to my life. Chris is the epitome of one of God's truest blessings. As a husband, he loves me unconditionally, through thick and thin; and as a step-father, his love couldn't be more true and honest to my daughter. With a new baby on the way, life has been a whirlwind of excitement. I can be a basket case, yet he remains my rock. I couldn't be more thankful for him. He works hard, I mean hard, and never complains. He tells me everyday "I do it all for my family." 

Thank You, Lord for providing me one of your best. 

I love you, Chris. You're truly my angel.

No comments:

Post a Comment