Monday, September 9, 2013

Showering Love

With wedding season still in effect, we are approaching another special occasion of my dear friend, Lindsay, and her soon-to-be husband, Byron.
I stole this from her album... sorry Lindsay, Ha!
This past weekend I was happy to be a part of one (of three) of her bridal showers; gathering with close girlfriends of the bride. Celebrations are so much fun! Especially, when you're surrounded by a great group of people. And these girls never cease to entertain.

On my way to these types of occasions, I always find myself anticipating the food, and decorations. It's just as exciting as the event itself! ;) Well, let me just say the details were just lovely!! Seriously, too adorable. Best believe I snagged a few shots to share. 
 And call me slow to catch up, but I was just fascinated with these chalk labels! Again, I love details and my eye catches just about every little thing. Doing a little research, I discovered the multiple options of these cute little gadgets. You can get them in all different shapes and sizes

Here were a couple other cute details of the party. On each table, there was a framed photo of the couple and a mason jar with hydrangeas and gerbera daisies. Beautiful!! :) 
I'm so happy for Lindsay! She's been a dear friend of mine for about 8 years. Since I've known her, she's always had such a big heart, and love for those around her. I'm looking forward to celebrating her marriage here in just two shorts weeks!!! :) Love this girl!!
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Join in today's blog hop! Over at:

1 comment:

  1. bridal showers are so fun! this looks like a beautiful shower!

    ReplyDelete