Friday, September 20, 2013

H2O ... which way to go?

Water has always been essential in my everyday life, but more so since I've been pregnant again. That being said, finding a convenience for the extra consumption had become my mission. I did some research on different types of water bottles, and found a handful of ideas. To name a few, but not limited to:
1. The classic water bottle.
This is always the go-to. You just buy it, throw it in the fridge, and pull it out when you're ready for a sip. On any day, just lounging around the house there's no need to get fancy; just grab a bottle of water. Easy peesy. However, it's less convenient when working out. It may sound lazy, but truthfully there is such a thing as grabbing a "quick drink" ... and trying to unscrew the cap, then securely replace it is not quick. It's not.

2. The 1990's water bottle.
The next convenient thought, was a plain water bottle for my larger consumption. But realistically, they're big, bulky, and the straw is a pain in the arse when you're just going for that quick sip. You know the ever attractive "move your lips and tongue around like a giraffe fetching a leaf off a tree" expression. No bueno. Especially, in public.

3. Mason jar container with straw. 
Then I discovered these little dandies. A mason jar with a lid and straw? Yea it's not too practical for my purpose (working out, on the go, childproof, etc.) But how fun do they look?! And they're not limited to just the traditoinal mason jar.There's many different styles. Check them out here.

Then my eye caught on to the recently popular bottle, spotted where else but the gym. Each bottle consists of the same gadgets, but sold by different brands. The two brands I'm sharing are the only ones I can vouch for.
 
Winner winner, chicken dinner!!!

Yes, the Contigo bottle was my final choice. After much debate I drove down to my local Target and snagged one. Since then, it has truly been my sidekick. It goes everywhere with me... gym, volleyball practice, grocery shopping, or any other random errand we embark on. This guy is by my side. Cheers!!

Annnnnnnnd since it's Friday, it's time to LINK UP with Yoga Pants Venus trapped in Mars (guest).
I don't have a real favorite that's currently on the radio, because I rarely listen to that random assortment as to what's considered POP's top favorites. I slightly disagree on many. With that said, I'm choosing one of my absolute favorite ZUMBA jams. Do I ever understand what they're singing about? No... not the slightest. But it's guaranteed they never fail in triggering that dance bug... 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment