Friday, September 6, 2013

SPICE me up!!

There's no doubt Fall has made its mark as a favorite time of year for many of us. There's so much to enjoy this season!! To name a few, head on over to BlueDaisy in the Bluegrass, where my dear friend shares the joys of her own Fall Bucket List! I recently made a short list of my own expectations, as well, but had not yet touched on the one tiny, isty-bitsy, anticipatory item ...
"...don't mind if I do."
Oh yes. Starbucks is now serving their PSL. Holy Latte! I'm a happy woman.
Marking their 10th year of serving this delicious goodness, I have delightfully indulged into the celebration. Before any of mommy friends, or moms-to-be, get unraveled... I order decaf. You know, by definition meaning "coffee that doesn't work." Fortunately for me, I LOVE coffee no matter the effects. Ha! It's true.

My only other enjoyment, while waiting for my sweet nothing, is gazing at their always unique coffee mugs! I just love them. And for the record, I encountered that awkward moment of someone watching me take a picture of these ceramic objects. All for the love of blogging. *sigh*  
 Oh, Pumpkin Spice Latte... You are a true joy in my life. Thank you for always gracing your appearance at this exceptional time of year. Caffeinated or not, you serve purpose in my heart! Love always, your biggest fan!! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment