Thursday, September 12, 2013

The Three B's

I'd say my ideal morning, would consist of something like this; a little breakfast, blogging, while catching up on a few Food Network recipes. 

Breakfast, blogging, and baking.

Perfecto. 
 
Yes, that's just about the perfect combination of a good day's beginning. 

While thumbing through my monthly catalog of yumminess, a few recipes literally jumped out at me. With fall around the corner, there's nothing better than these traditional flavors to spice up the season!! 

You can never go wrong with apple butter. Plain and simple.

This one played tricks on me. Although it looks like your traditional caramel apple, it is not. I'm not sure I'd ever be up to challenge this greatness, but I wouldn't mind just for the simple taste. You KNOW it's delicious.

These are certainly not your everyday dessert pops. After the thrill of baking my cake bites a couple weeks ago, I am anxious to dig into some more baking recipes. 

And then there was this... 
Really? 50? ... Gold mine!! We're talking yogurt, smoothies, pancakes, cream cheese, grilled cheese, even mustard... pumpkin mustard! Strange, but incredible. I'm a sucker for anything pumpkin, so this section is about to get torn through. 

Last but not least, I must give thanks to our sweet, Jan. She knew my love for cooking and, as a wedding gift, she decided on this monthly subscription for us. Could she have not nailed it on the head??? :) I'm so grateful, and appreciative of her kindness. And Chris' stomach thanks her, as well.  

No comments:

Post a Comment