Friday, November 8, 2013

A Good Laugh Never Hurt Anybody

Do you ever find yourself laughing at random things? I mean, seriously randomness. I do all the time. Of course it's always better when sharing that laughter with someone else - that laughing at each other laughing, which only brings on more laughing until you forgot what you were laughing at in the first place. Yea, that kind.

For instance, an almost typical conversation with my best friend has me laughing every time I read it. And it was from... oh I don't know, last year.

But what was it that inspired this little post of nonsense? Trying to brainstorm on ideas to write about - writer's block is a thing with me - I ran across a few photos that had me cracking up. Just sitting here in my living room, alone, adding years to my life with laughter. That's a real thing, right? The more you laugh the more you live? Hope so, because I laugh at myself almost all the time. So if it's true, I'm golden.

Rarely do I enjoy sharing, but I will today. The following photos are what had me chuckling till my abs hurt. Did I say abs? I mean that giant ball in front of me that keeps my eyes and feet from ever seeing one another until after about 5 months. It's quite an attractive laugh I must say. If you need an image of said laugher, think Santa Claus. At 31 weeks, that's about the most accurate display.

Let's begin with this cutie patootie. 
This would make every day way more entertaining if applied.
Story of my life.
I just had to.
And this is the epitome of randomness that would entertain me for days.
That last one really got me. It literally had me like this...
And it is just a coincidence the baby happens to be Asian. I guess it speaks truth in a lot of ways. 

In closing, I'm linking up with one of my favorites and you should, too. Hop on over and get connecting with some newbies - or oldies. Today I'm gon-country wit it, na na na na na na na na. That's what it would sound like if Alan Jackson and Will Smith had a baby. Or at least, that's what their baby would sound like. Either way, I'm digging into my inner country and sharing one of my favorites, because some people need a little reminder. And what better way to express your concerns for people than through music. Listen up people.


1 comment:

  1. Love that Carrie Underwood song and the little baby HILARIOUS :)

    ReplyDelete