Monday, November 25, 2013

Love & New Life

Well, we have just wrapped up quite an eventful weekend! Without going into elaborate details, here are some highlights. 

One of my favorite people in the world [also known as my aunt] threw me a beautiful baby shower on Saturday. I was able to capture a couple of my most favorite details, but they don't do it a bit of justice. Scrambling to enjoy every second, I left the photog to my sister-in-law! Thanks, Em!!! ;) 

With my family and friends gathered around, Audriana and I felt truly blessed.  
 And Sunday, I got baptized.
No words could possibly explain the emotions I endured this entire weekend. I was overwhelmed with love. Thanks to everyone for sharing this weekend with us, and especially for the support and love I received on Sunday.

Simply an amazing weekend.

1 comment: