Wednesday, November 27, 2013

That Moment I Question My Normalcy

I love coffee. 

Like... 
Really. It doesn't have to be caffeinated to get me through the day. A simple decaf will do just fine. I simply just love the taste of coffee; especially coffee flavored ice cream. YUM [pregnancy hormones take over].

But on a serious note, I do love coffee and I've mentioned it once before. It was in one of my early formative blog posts [aka very elaborate and colorful]. So if you happen to view it via dreadful plug in, then my apologies for the corniness.

Moving on. I have come to realize with my love of coffee, that I may have established an obsessive relationship with my Keurig. 
I really don't know what I would do without it. I almost feel like going back to a regular coffee maker would be like returning to the stone ages [as if I've ever lived in that era, but that's irrelevant].


The convenience of placing a small container in the machine, and pushing a button is glorious. Of course you have to remember to fill the water from time to time or, well... fail.

But the options of different flavors makes it all the more fun. Usually we stick to a basic medium roast, but every now and then the husband will get fancy and buy some kind of holiday flavor. 
Sadly, decaf is limited so I don't get to enjoy the flavored brew. Although I'm grateful, because then I'd have no excuse to stock up on my Pumpkin Spice & Peppermint Mocha creamers. Cha-ching!

And finally, I love the Keurig for the simple fact that I can use my sweet little caddy [wedding present from a bestie] and set up all the containers like a Marriott concierge breakfast getup. 
 Or at least I like to think that's what it looks like. More or less.

1 comment: