Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Here's A Fun Game. Or Not.

With Disney being one of my family's most popular getaways, I thought I would do something different in reference to my favorite place on earth.

A post where I use my semi-creative thoughts and define each letter spelling out "Disneyworld". The first thought that pops into my head.

If you choose to not stay around for this one, you may proceed to the exit sign. (What sign?)

D...don't ever expect me to act like anything but a kid when I'm there.
I...isn't this fun?
S...sorry I'm not sorry I love Disney more than my child.
N...no, it's not ok to NOT get a picture in front of Cinderella's castle for the hundredth time.
E...eating everything you want is acceptable, because calories don't matter on vacation or in Disneyworld.
Y...young at heart is an understatement. Or have I not implied that enough already?
W...when's lunch?
O...one, two, three "MEESKA MOOSKA MICKEEEEEY MOUSE!".
R...really, I can't believe the above statement is all I could think of.
L...let's be real now, the idea of labeling each letter in an eleven-letter word was a bit excessive.
D...done.

So that was fun.

I wanted to erase my immediate response to "W", but then I would be a liar. That's literally what came to mind. What can I say, I'm pregnant.

No comments:

Post a Comment